We want to help you design your ideal home or commercial space.
Here at ADG Designs, we know that a home or commercial space is more than just a building – it’s an incredible opportunity to reflect who you are and infuse your personality and aspirations into the space through the very materials and layout you select. Our team is here to help those living in and around the Lubbock, Texas area do just that with our expert design and drafting services.
Although each project is unique, there are a few basic steps that are hallmarks of our services. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Initial Design Meetings – During this stage, we’ll meet with you extensively to review your needs, goals, and vision for your space. We’ll discuss things like square footage, floorplans, long- and short-term goals, and much, much more. We aim to be as thorough as possible, so we have a complete understanding of what you want your residential or commercial space to be.
- Schematic Design Stage – Once we have a firm grasp of your vision, we can begin to create schematics. We’ll lay the groundwork for the rest of the project, including starting to coordinate with the necessary subcontractors and other officials to get the preliminary processes underway.
- Design Development – When we have approval for the preliminary plans, our next step is to refine them. At this point, clients can begin choosing design features, and we’ll evaluate interior and exterior elevations, verify that function supports form, and begin selecting materials to use in the project. This is also the point in development when we can provide a more specific cost evaluation.
- Construction Documentation – After we’ve finalized the details and chosen materials, our team will draft the drawings needed for bidding, construction, and permitting. We orchestrate the collaboration with all the consultants on the team. It is crucial to be certain that the construction’s content, quality, and quantity match the project’s intent and that everyone has the same outcome in mind.
- Construction Observation – This is the longest phase in the process. Some of our larger projects include intense construction observations and may include regular meetings involving the contractor, necessary subcontractors, municipal or county authorities, and the client.
For additional information on our services or to inquire about setting up an initial appointment, reach out to our office today.